Followers

Powered by Blogger.

SBDS

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Digi Blessings

I like drawing and I think using Photo Shop is just so much fun I spend way to much time playing with it. There is always something new to learn and tons of tutorials around the web.
I use PS mostly to turn my pen and pencil drawings in to digital drawings. I then color them or print them out for other things. Kids like to color them and so do I.

I also like making word art. I have way to many fonts. LOL
When I draw something, I like to add a little saying to go with it. That is how I came up with the name Digi Blessings.

I also found this very easy to use program called Artisteer that makes blog and web pages. It is so addictive I have been know to lose 3 to 4 hours of my day just playing with it. I used it to make this blog for winter. This program is so easy I could change this daily if I wanted to, but I really like this winter one right now. So it will stay around a bit.

Well, I know I am talking to myself, but that is ok, at least I understand.

Have a good day!

0 comments: